Drain Away Your Rainy Days
Our Gutters and downpipes are available in Black, White, Grey, Dark Brown and Caramel. Square shaped, Half Round, Deepflow or Ogee. With a full compliment of outlets, joints, turns and offsets to meet all of you requirements.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Gutters, pipes and fittings manufactured in PVC-U, a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion. All products comply with the material requirements of:BS EN 12200 1:2000 (Downpipes and fittings)BS EN 607:2004 (Gutters and fittings)
BS EN 1462:2004 (Eaves brackets)
- Suitable for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- All large fittings are packaged individually to protect their surface from scratch marks.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
Brett Martin Cast-a-Like Rainwater Systems
Add a touch of heritage with the period style detailing and classic charm of our Cast Iron Style Rainwater and Soil Systems, with a choice of gutter and downpipe styles, hoppers and period accessories.
View the E-brochure here